Complete Gut FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- ◄What is Complete Gut?
- Biomel Complete Gut is the most advanced nutritional powder for digestive and immune health. Biomel Complete Gut contains a blend of live cultures, prebiotic fibres, digestive enzymes and vitamins and minerals.
- ◄Who is Complete Gut for?
- Complete Gut is perfect for people who are trying to proactively manage their gut health and relieve symptoms of tricky digestive issues like IBS, bloating, etc.
- ◄How do I use Complete Gut?
- There are lots of ways you can enjoy Complete Gut! You can sprinkle it over your cereal, porridge or muesli, add it to your smoothies and protein shakes or mix it into any drink.
For the best results we recommend using a blender to mix Complete Gut into your drinks
- ◄Is Complete Gut good for IBS?
- Complete Gut is designed for people with IBS and other tricky digestive issues in mind. Our advanced blend of ingredients includes: 13 unique strains of probiotic cultures to increase the quantity and diversity of good bacteria in your gut; 6 Prebiotic Fibres to feed the billions of live cultures in your gut and contribute to normal bowel function; 5 Digestive Enzymes to help your digestive system break down fats, proteins, carbs, lactose, cellulose and better absorb nutrients; 4 Vitamins & Minerals to support the normal function of your digestive and immune systems
- ◄Is Complete Gut vegan?
- Biomel’s Complete Gut is 100% plant-based and vegan friendly!
- ◄Is Complete Gut free from?
- Complete Gut is dairy-free, lactose-free and gluten-free
- ◄Which flavours are available?
- Complete Gut is available in Unflavoured, Belgian Chocolate and Pure Vanilla
- ◄Which cultures are in Complete Gut?
- Complete Gut contains 13 unique strains: B.Bifidum, B.Coagulans, B.Lactis, B.Longum, L.Acidophilus, L.Bulgaricus, L.Casei, L.Gasseri, L.Paracasei, L.Plantarum, L.Reuteri, L.Rhamnosus, S.Thermophilus
- ◄Shipping Information
- We deliver to mainland UK addresses.