Frequently Asked Questions
- ◄What is the difference between Prebiotics & Probiotics?
- Probiotics and prebiotics have a symbiotic relationship. Probiotics are live microorganisms which confer a health benefit on the host. Prebiotics are specialized plant fiber that acts as food for the good bacteria and stimulates growth among the preexisting good bacteria.
- ◄Which is right for me ... Prebiotic Fibre or Low FODMAP Fibre?
- Prebiotic Fibre is right for most people. Low FODMAP Fibres are designed for people following the low FODMAP diet and for people who have a very sensitive digestive system.
- ◄How do I use the fibres?
- There are lots of ways you can enjoy our fibres! You can sprinkle it over your cereal, porridge or muesli, add it to your smoothies and protein shakes or mix it into any drink.
For the best results we recommend using a blender to mix the fibres into your drinks
- ◄Are Biomel Prebiotic & Low FODMAP Fibres vegan?
- Our fibres are 100% plant-based and vegan friendly!
- ◄Is the fibres free from?
- Our fibres are dairy-free, lactose-free and gluten-free
- ◄Which flavours are available?
- Our fibres are available in Unflavoured, Belgian Chocolate and Pure Vanilla
- ◄Shipping Information
- We deliver to UK addresses.